September 8, 2025
Bon tardi atrobe! I am back from the dead! It's been a few weeks, so here's what I've got! Elder Winfield and I are still training Elder Sialaoa, and it's a blast!
Elder Sialaoa did not know how to ride a bike before the mission, so these last few weeks we have been teaching him when we pop into biking areas. He now knows how to ride a bike and takes every opportunity to do so! As well, coming back from exchanges in Aruba, we found a really cool person at the airport. Elder Winfield and I both felt very strongly that there was someone there we needed to find, and we found someone reading a book about growing a relationship with Jesus. Perfect. We started chatting with them, and they talked about how they have been growing a relationship with Christ outside of religion, but recently they had been praying for his holy messengers. Then they met us, and they were so excited! And so were we! They came to church and loved it! It was a pretty cool miracle
Overall, it's been a blast! Missionary work is always an adventure! Go read Hebrews 10:39, it's a pretty great one. Love you guys!
-Elder Aldrich





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.