March 24, 2025
What up, beautiful people. Long time no see. It's been a little while since I've had the chance to sit and write out an email! A lot has happened, and a lot of great things are yet to come!
We were able to have a few baptisms this weekend! It was such an incredible experience. They both have such beautiful testimonies. In fact, I would love to share a story with you all. Medilus Morency. One of my favorite people in the whole world. His story is truly a great one. He was born and raised in Haiti and moved to Venezuela for 20 years. After a while, he moved to Aruba, married an Inactive member, and joined a different church. He spent 15 years or so in a different church before he and his wife felt something was missing. His wife, Duela, was reminded of the joy and love she felt in the church, and they came to church for her first time in 30 years, and his first time ever. That's where I met him. I introduced myself, and almost immediately, I could feel the love he has for everyone. He told me how strongly he felt the spirit at church, and that he wanted to feel that more. As we met with him, his light and his love only grew. His dreams and desires of following Christ increased so fast, I didn't see it coming. He was baptized on Saturday, and he knew it was the best decision of his life before he even asked to be baptized. He is a testimony to me of the light that God's children carry, which is each and every one of us.
That's all I really have for this week. I'll save the crazy story for next week. I love you all. Our heavenly father has given us light and love, and it's our job to use it to love and serve one another.
![]() |
| Fiola and Medilus Baptism |



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.